ON-FARM ALPACA MANAGEMENT DAY
Sunday 19 October 10am to 3pm
• WHERE: Banyandah Alpacas 32-34 Power Road Southside Gympie
• WHY: Event for alpaca owners or people considering owning alpacas
• BRING: shady hat, enclosed shoes/boots, chair. Pen & paper for notes - questions
• COST: $30 per person, $50 per family (kids free) Morning tea & sausage sizzle provided
• LEARN: to muster, halter, train, show preparation, inject, drench, clip toenails, matings, spit offs, antenatal care, caring for newborn, when to call the vet, paddock management
• Take advantage of 15 years experience in this new exciting industry.
• GUEST SPEAKER: Dr. Ben Poole has agreed to give a talk on alpaca health issues and demonstrate ultrasounding.
• Sorry NO DOGS
To book contact Dawn Perryman 0427 367 299 Email: email@example.com
Click continue for updated news and coming events.